A world-class learning and networking opportunity will come to London's Olympia this March bringing together the latest e-Health innovations with those who commission, implement and use them on the frontline.
Featuring lively pre-election debates, practical solutions and best practice from the most senior technology and healthcare decision makers and experts, including Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt and Simon Stevens, UK e-Health Week is the only healthcare IT event supported by NHS England, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT and HIMSS UK.
With the hottest topics spread across the two day show, from open source to integration and outcomes to efficiency, UK e-Health Week is the one show you simply cannot afford to miss.
UK e-Health Week 2015 will be packed with different ways in which e-health and IT can transform health and care. This is a unique opportunity to catch up with the latest innovations and ideas that are ready for you to put into practice now. You can find out more about these from the people who have developed them and the clinicians who use them.
Reasons to attend:
- The biggest e-Health event in the UK
- Hosted by the experts - the two largest professional organisations for e-health: BCS and HIMSS
- Free for NHS Staff to attend
- An exciting main stage programme with leading speakers
- An important time for healthcare close to the General Election
- Speakers from around the world
- The best content from HIMSS events globally
- A busy programme of summits, speaking stages and conference sessions
- Hear from two ex-health ministers and senior NHS England leaders
- Every aspect of e-health covered from back office systems to m-Health
- An exciting fringe programme
- Strong HealthTech presence
For further information, please visit: