NTT DATA Services demonstrates best-in-class capability and market leadership through demonstrated technology success and commitment to clients
customers’ evolving needs in today’s mobile-first, cloud-first world and distinguishing itself within Microsoft’s partner ecosystem.
To earn a Microsoft gold competency, partners must successfully complete exams (resulting in Microsoft Certified Professionals) to prove their level of technology expertise, and then designate these certified professionals uniquely to one Microsoft competency, ensuring a certain level of staffing capacity. They also must submit client references that demonstrate successful projects, meet a performance (revenue and or consumption/usage) commitment (for most gold competencies), and pass technology and/or sales assessments.
NTT DATA Services expanded its managed cloud capabilities to provide comprehensive public cloud management, including:
- Advanced monitoring and alert management of workload and applications
- Increased security capabilities, including incident management and maintenance of compute resources, stronger firewalls and system backups
- Management of the virtual datacenter, including identity and access integration, databases and operating systems
- Quarterly performance and cost optimization analysis to encourage ongoing innovation, improved performance and reduced cloud costs
- Delivery that uses a combination of automation, ITIL based methodologies and cloud industry best practices
- Cloud-specialized Service Delivery Executive, 24x7 support, as well as the Cloud Management Platform and related tools
“With this designation and alignment with Microsoft, we are better suited to help clients retain control, provide operational efficiencies and secure multiple cloud environments,” said Chris Whaley, vice president of portfolio management at NTT DATA Services. “As more of our clients adopt a hybrid cloud strategy, these partnerships allow us to support them as a leading cloud integrator and managed services provider for private, public and hybrid clouds.”
“By achieving a gold competency, NTT DATA Services has demonstrated the highest, most consistent capability and commitment to the latest Microsoft technology,” said Gavriella Schuster, corporate vice president, Worldwide Partner Group at Microsoft Corp. “Our gold partners have a deep expertise that puts them in the top of our partner ecosystem, and their proficiency will help customers drive innovative solutions.”
This cloud competency attainment augments NTT DATA Services’ existing gold competency portfolio, which includes Datacenter, Collaboration and Content, as well as a silver Application Development competency. NTT DATA Services is also a Tier-1 Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider, and both companies will benefit from joint go-to-market efforts in this extended partnership.
The Microsoft Partner Network helps partners strengthen their capabilities to showcase leadership in the marketplace on the latest technology, to better serve clients and to easily connect with one of the most active, diverse networks in the world.