MTBC promoted Stephen Snyder to the CEO role and A. Hadi Chaudhry to president, effective Jan. 1, 2018.
Here are five points:
1. Mr. Snyder currently served as the cloud-based health IT solutions company's president.
2. He come to MTBC in 2005 as vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary. He assumed the COO role in 2009 and became president in 2011.
3. He succeeds Mahmud Haq, the company's founder, chairman and CEO, who will transition into executive chairman of the board of directors.
4. Mr. Chaudhry has served as the company's vice president of global operations since October 2016.
5. He has worked at MTBC since 2002, when he joined as manager of IT.
More articles on health IT:
AAP to collect data from EHRs, payers to develop clinical registry of US children
NHS to spend $26M on security operations following WannaCry attack: 4 things to know
Startup Insider: 4 questions with Docent Health CEO Paul Roscoe on patient-driven healthcare
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.